Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Help on a double din stereo

Old 10-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Help on a double din stereo

I'm looking to buy a double din with DVD and Bluetooth. I've been looking at the pioneer P3300BT and the Sony XAV-62BT A/V. I want one that has a detachable face plate and I dont think the pioneer has that but the Sony does. I hear ppl say bad thing about Sony but everything I've read one that head unit seems to be good. Does anyone have any recommendations for a double din with a detachable face plate, DVD and Bluetooth for under $500?