LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Audio Guru's, sub review!

Old 10-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Leer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura about
Name: Lee
Leer's Tacoma Gallery
Audio Guru's, sub review!

I am interested in buying a couple of these for my DC. I am just wondering if any of you have experience with this brand or these subs. I've never heard of the brand so I'm hoping it's not an off-brand/BOSS type of thing. Any info would be great!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...io-MFW-12.html
Old 10-05-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Never heard of it. But if it's really 91db sensitive (or even the more likely 88db) then it's probably decent in terms of output. Needs a decent size box though. I didn't see a final depth listed though.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
Leer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura about
Name: Lee
Leer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input! If I get them, I'll be sure to review them here!