Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Stereo Install in/around the 805

Old 10-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
shaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shedshaneckc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shane
shaneckc's Tacoma Gallery
Stereo Install in/around the 805

If you're looking for a good stereo for your Tacoma and you live in/nearby the 805 area in Southern California, PM me for a good deal. I can get brands like JL, Hertz, Kenwood, Alpine, AudioControl, Audison, Scosche, Metra, PAC, USA spec, etc... for good deals.

Let me know what kind of Stereo you are looking to accomplish and I will work with you to achieve your goals within your budget. I work for a reputable stereo shop and love doing side work especially on Tacoma's.