Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

LC2I Mounting location

Old 10-06-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
LC2I Mounting location

I am adding an Audio Control LC2I into my system and am try to find a good place to mount it somewhere near the front of the cab like under the dash or something. I have a reg cab 2nd Gen and have both my amps mounted under the seat and an 8 inch sub in the back. I would like to be able to access it to tweak it if I need to. It's also a little large to put behind the radio. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks