Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

opinions on proposed sound system

Old 10-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
opinions on proposed sound system

i have a sony headunit and stock speakers and it sounds alright but my plan was to get pioneer speakers that r 350w max and 160w rms and and hook them up to a clarion amp that i believe is 4 channel 400w. how does this sound in theory? i plan on wiring the speakers directly to the speakers rather then going thru the harness. ive been told with this set up, i shouldnt bridge it(because the tweeters r connected to the door speakers) any advise/comments/thoughts would be appreciated
Old 10-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
swalik is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
swalik's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like it should turn out nice. Make sure to post some pics when u do it.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
will do sir. have the amp, wires and speakers should be here next week!