Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Favorite song to bump to?!

Old 02-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #181
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
I can't wait to get my new sub system built so I can bump harder than I am now. lol My 2 8's are alright but don't do what I really want them to do. I've never heard that song before but I just downloaded it, doubt my subs will do anything with it.
two eights? get outaa hereeee
Old 02-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #182
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
two eights? get outaa hereeee
Soon to be 4 10's 500 RMS each when I get the money.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #183
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Soon to be 4 10's 500 RMS each when I get the money.
What kind of 10's?
10's are the way to go, they move so fast.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36228574/VIDEO0076.mp4

My amp was turned up a little over half way, could have gone a lot louder haha.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #184
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdallin View Post
What kind of 10's?
10's are the way to go, they move so fast.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36228574/VIDEO0076.mp4

My amp was turned up a little over half way, could have gone a lot louder haha.
JL Audio W3 probably maybe W6 if I can get the money and air space, I'm not sure if I want to lose my front cup holders and console for air space.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-out-loud.html
Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #186
Soccerdallin is on a distinguished road

Name: Dallin
Soccerdallin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
JL Audio W3 probably maybe W6 if I can get the money and air space, I'm not sure if I want to lose my front cup holders and console for air space.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-out-loud.html
Right on. I have two 10w3's... I freakin love them, they sound so clear and loud. I almost bought one w7, but those things go so deep since they are so long..
W6's are awesome..JL's are just so pricey
I built a box right in between my seats, now I can still use my two back seats too. The box isn't as big as it could be of course, but alwell.

(Another sub is on the other side.)
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite song to bump to?!-img_20111227_011738.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #187
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdallin View Post
Swing My Door - Gucci Mane

One of the hardest bump songs you'll ever hear
The song sucks, but damn it knocks! Gave my sub a work out!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #188
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah the song wasnt too good, But fck yeah it hits, My i didnt have enough RMS to even bump it!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #189
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
The song sucks, but damn it knocks! Gave my sub a work out!
Dude your avatar creeps me out. lmfao
Old 02-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #190
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
^ Haha! It's from "Always Sunny In Philadelphia"!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #191
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
"dont let me down" B.O.B. pretty good bass lines
Old 02-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #192
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
This ole boy, I didnt drink, More cars than trucks,
Aint no law against that, Wild Weekend

Rap:
Lay you down -Tyga, So Good-B.o.B, Show Out-Roscoe Dash, Ayy Ladies

Anything Dubstep, skrillex, or modestep
Old 02-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #193
U MAD? OH U MAD

modestep?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #194
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
symphony no. 5 by ludwig van beethoven
Old 02-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #196
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenbergler View Post
symphony no. 5 by ludwig van beethoven
Ooooh yeah
Old 02-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #197
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
modestep?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modestep

news to me.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #198
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
I run this - Birdman and Lil Wayne is pretty good.

I listen to a lot so no preferences
Old 02-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #199
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
I run this - Birdman and Lil Wayne is pretty good.
Thissss
Old 02-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #200
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Right now, this is the song to bump too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI