Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Favorite song to bump to?!

Old 10-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #41
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Uh oh! you freestylin by yourself??
Let me hear the mixtape!
hahaha
hahahahahahh noooooooooooooooooo. i like listening to music since i used to play it and i look ( i guess listen?) for different beats.. i BS on garageband all the time haha
Old 10-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #42
GeorgiaCowboy is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
GeorgiaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
dont know whats uo with the rap my favorite song to cruise to is 100% cowboy by jason meadows
Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #44
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
young jeezy - ballin

Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #45
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoG91 View Post
This new track by Skrillex is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g
This is way old!
But this song is CRAZY
Old 10-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #46
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
Good lord we got some gangsta a** Tacoma drivers in dis bish!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #47
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoG91 View Post
This new track by Skrillex is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g
Just watched the video.. HOLY SHiT
Old 10-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #48
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Old 10-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #49
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoaterBoater View Post
Hahahahhaa.

I said it once.. And ill say it again!

FLACKAAA!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #50
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
young jeezy - ballin

This song hits way too low for my sub! haha
Old 10-18-2011, 10:46 PM   #51
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahahhaa.

I said it once.. And ill say it again!

FLACKAAA!
Agreed
Old 10-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #52
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDfP6HjbV0
Old 10-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #53
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This song hits way too low for my sub! haha
seriously! i hate having shallow subs
blunt blowin, nightmares at the bottom, and she will by lil wayne hit pretty hard
marvin gaye and chardonnay is alright
who gon stop me-jay z
goldust rmx by flux pavilion
i know i listen to alot of mainstream

i also love listening to rebelution, sickest band ever! and every one of their songs hits nicely
now that i think about older stuff, im goin in by drake hits super hard in my truck
uptown-drake
put on, and i love it-young jeezy
i always loved notorious thugs
edit: hell on earth, mobb deep
Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #54
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
Never thought that I would agree with a dude from Cali about anything. Don't forget Hyyer. NSFW. Lanuage, Lyrics about Illicit substances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYn2_lDzfR0
Old 10-18-2011, 11:20 PM   #55
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT3sCBjqPN4
Old 10-18-2011, 11:45 PM   #56
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, well if we're talkin about bumpin'... Lets start with a pic of what I use to bump.

Now the songs:

EXO by Surgious Halo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BocblLIFnhQ

How Rude by Flux Pavilion
http://youtu.be/-RdiKlIva5o?hd=1

A Prophecy (Big Chocolate Remix) by Asking Alexandria
http://youtu.be/MmmICC1rhh4?hd=1

Rollin' (Feat. Jackie Chain) - Kid Cudi
http://youtu.be/NotjdwhlN5w

Product of a Murderer - Of Mice & Men
http://youtu.be/iy6p-wUJyOY
Old 10-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #57
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Never thought that I would agree with a dude from Cali about anything. Don't forget Hyyer. NSFW. Lanuage, Lyrics about Illicit substances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYn2_lDzfR0
hahahaha Not all of use are losers man, give us a break. Its all the Bros with the F150s on 3 inch spacers that give us a bad rep!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #58
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
hahahaha Not all of use are losers man, give us a break. Its all the Bros with the F150s on 3 inch spacers that give us a bad rep!
I've met 4 people from Cali in person. One was cool as shit but was the biggest pot head you ever met. The other two were complete opposites of me about anything political views, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, etc. They were arrogorant as hell and thought they were way better than us in every way because I'm from SC and have grown up on a tractor. The 4th is my ex I miss her sometimes, we only broke up due to her moving back. She was what is considered the stereotypical Californian Blond haired, blue eyed, surfer girl but with a little meat on her bones.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #59
Quote:
I've met 4 people from Cali in person. One was cool as shit but was the biggest pot head you ever met. The other two were complete opposites of me about anything political views, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, etc. They were arrogorant as hell and thought they were way better than us in every way because I'm from SC and have grown up on a tractor. The 4th is my ex I miss her sometimes, we only broke up due to her moving back. She was what is considered the stereotypical Californian Blond haired, blue eyed, surfer girl but with a little meat on her bones.
i wish i grew up on tractors... i love that lifestyle. Closest thing i can do to that is raise hogs... been doing it for 7 years now.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:00 AM   #60
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we'd be good friends. now enjoy the music!