Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Valentine 1: Mount above RVM?

Old 10-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
Octoparrot has a spectacular aura aboutOctoparrot has a spectacular aura aboutOctoparrot has a spectacular aura about
EMS:
Octoparrot's Tacoma Gallery
Valentine 1: Mount above RVM?

Just purchased a used V1 (for quite a steal) and i have searched for a definitive answer to no avail. Will mounting above the rvm affect the performance of the unit? The black metallic paint circles (aka sunscreen) is what I would think may cause interference.

Anyone got pics of V1 installs?
Old 10-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Do a search, I remember someone installed in within a specialty mirror so it was completely stealth... very nice!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Check out Blendmount.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #4
Octoparrot has a spectacular aura aboutOctoparrot has a spectacular aura aboutOctoparrot has a spectacular aura about
EMS:
Octoparrot's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I went for the gold and bought the blendmount. Now, I know that it's the best thing to do....but $93.28 ??? Seriously dude? Your makin' bank off us perfectionists! I can't stand loose wires in my cab. I'll post up some picks soon.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Here are some if you want to see it:

Not mine.