Installed my Valentine One this weekend along with the BlendMount. Enjoy.
1. Remove phillips head screw inside sunglasses compartment. Pry down the front of the console first, then the rear will follow. Note the retainer spring clips at the front of the unit. There are 2. Once you remove console, i suggest placing them back onto the console to avoid losing them.
2. Unplug the two white connectors from the console. The forward one is the harness that I tapped into to obtain a switched power source. The rear is for the map lights. The map light circuit is always powered. If you wanted to utilize this feature, you could but your device that is powered by it is going to be always on and not controlled by the ignition.
3. Remove the electrical tape from the forward harness and remove approx 2" of the outer sheathing to gain access to a sufficient length of wire in order to splice into.
** Note: I do not have any instruments that use this harness. It is NOT connected to anything on my vehicle.
4. Locate the two green wires. One is dark and the other is lighter green. These are the two leads were using.
Light Green is POSITIVE (12v +)
Dark Green is NEGATIVE (12v -)
5. The harness that came with your valentine is going to be rather long. I clipped it down approx 4 inches. I utilized some blade connectors that I crimped on the ends of the harness. Do what you wish. Cover with good quality electrical tape.
6. Plug in your power cord (phone jack line) that was included with your unit. I chose to bundle it up and leave approx 2" on one end and 7" on the other (radar end). Fish the end to be plugged into the radar down the front of the headliner and follow closely with the other harness that follows this path.
7. Here is the BlendMount installed with the power cord running down to the unit.
And my DigiFit Weathertech's.....just for good measure!