Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Alarm won't disable after new stereo install?

Old 10-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
Alarm won't disable after new stereo install?

I put in a Pionner AVH-P3300BT this weekend and had installed everything and had it up in working fine. Now all of a sudden my alarm keeps going off and I can't start my car even after I get it to go off. When I try to start it the alarm once again goes off and wont start. As well as the stereo will not come on. sometimes it will but it turns off shortly.

I have pulled everything out to look at the wiring to make sure there wasn't anything loose and everything seems to be fine so I am not sure what to do? Anyone....????
Old 10-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
anyone?!?!?
Old 10-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Did you pull the battery when doing the install?
Old 10-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #4

Air Force:
no but i did when i couldn't get the alarm to shut off
Old 10-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
JaysTOY is on a distinguished road
Name: J
JaysTOY's Tacoma Gallery
DD,

Sounds like you blew a fuse,, maybe an ignition fuse or a constant fuse,, I can tell you it is a fuse that both your radio and your alarm are tied into, as you stated your radio will stop working and your alarm will not disarm... The reason you can't start the truck is because of the alarm starter-kill being active or the ignition circuit fuse being blown..

Check fuses..
Goodluck
J
Old 01-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #6
freddy92117 is on a distinguished road
freddy92117's Tacoma Gallery
same thing is happening to me but my doors unlock and alarm stays armed but radio works fine and it happen once before and it just started working and worked for 1 week but its doing it again