Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Mounting Ipad to dash.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
MiamiBoi
KaliSwag is on a distinguished road

KaliSwag's Tacoma Gallery
Mounting Ipad to dash.

Searching for dvd receivers , stereos etc...

made me think what about i keep the radio i have (OEM) and add an ipad mount to my ride , one where i can easily put on and take off when i get to my destination. i would have navigation , my itunes library , videos my apps etc...

Tried searching here but didn't see anything close .

searched google , seen promising videos but nothing i can buy like an in dash kit or something .

im wondering if i can make my own mount for this .

ideas? opinions?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine

got my idea from this video it isnt hard to do jus time consuming and plan out what you need before hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgN12jl_5o4
Old 10-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
the pictures arent that good i can get some tomorrow of how it looks on and off
Old 10-29-2011, 02:06 AM   #4
MiamiBoi

looks cool , i want to try to do it myself ! first i need ipad lol .
(i like that song on you got on the ipad too )
Old 10-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #5
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusc View Post
heres mine

got my idea from this video it isnt hard to do jus time consuming and plan out what you need before hand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgN12jl_5o4

Want
Old 11-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #6
SARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to allSARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to allSARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to allSARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to allSARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to allSARCOtheINFIDEL is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
SARCOtheINFIDEL's Tacoma Gallery
This. Want.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #7
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
here is a much cheaper/easier/more feasible alternative

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...d-install.html
Old 11-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #9
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
wow ..........
Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #10
MiamiBoi

Hey im back after about a month and a half that i posted this ! Lol well i borrowed the ipad from one of my firends and ended mountin it with a flipblade mount from belkin and just couldnt really use it unless you go on long trips just about all the time not really practical for an everyday drive i dont know that was my opinion from that. I ended up getting the avh 3300bt from pioneer did the install and bypass myself i really enjoy it ! Il post some pics later ! Now i dont know fi i such get aftermarket speakers or a small bass box but then where would it fit idk any ideas any1 ? Thanks !