LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Amp & Cleansweep installed this weekend

Old 11-09-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Amp & Cleansweep installed this weekend

I had my Phoenix Gold 1000 watt amp and my Cleansweep put in this weekend by Romancito104. I installed 4 Polk Audio Momo speakers myself. He mounted the Cleansweep behind the glove box in such a way that it's difficult to see even with the glovebox door off. The amp was mounted to the back of the seat with the wiring running through the seat back and down toward the right side channel. It's very clean with little cutting. The sound is very clear even pumped up.

I'd highly recommend Roman if you're looking to get some work done in the San Diego area.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Coheednme13 will become famous soon enough
Name: MattDaddy
Coheednme13's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the cleansweep so far. So do you have subs too? I've been looking at getting a cleansweep for my girlfriend's car.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coheednme13 View Post
how do you like the cleansweep so far. So do you have subs too? I've been looking at getting a cleansweep for my girlfriend's car.
I like it. The sound is pretty clear. I don't have a sub yet but I think it could use one.