1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Amp & Cleansweep installed this weekend

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Evil Monkey, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Nov 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey [OP] There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    I had my Phoenix Gold 1000 watt amp and my Cleansweep put in this weekend by Romancito104. I installed 4 Polk Audio Momo speakers myself. He mounted the Cleansweep behind the glove box in such a way that it's difficult to see even with the glovebox door off. The amp was mounted to the back of the seat with the wiring running through the seat back and down toward the right side channel. It's very clean with little cutting. The sound is very clear even pumped up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd highly recommend Roman if you're looking to get some work done in the San Diego area.

2. Nov 12, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    Coheednme13

Coheednme13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    MattDaddy
    Elgin, SC
    Vehicle:
    11 DC TRD Sport
    how do you like the cleansweep so far. So do you have subs too? I've been looking at getting a cleansweep for my girlfriend's car.

3. Nov 12, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey [OP] There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    I like it. The sound is pretty clear. I don't have a sub yet but I think it could use one.

Products Discussed in

To Top