Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Simple amp install.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
mr2r6 will become famous soon enoughmr2r6 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kiel
mr2r6's Tacoma Gallery
Simple amp install.

I wanted to share these pictures of how I installed my amp today. I didnít want to drill any plastic pieces at all so this is what I came up with. Itís just a piece of 3/4" plywood cut to size and carpeted. I drilled a hole through the plywood for all the wires at the child seat anchor. I screwed the amp to the plywood and used some spacers so the wires can run behind the amp. Iím using the two bolts that mount the plastic to the cab to hold the plywood in place. I know the amp is crap I hope it will work until I can afford a better one.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. It's clean and very professional looking! Great job.