LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Does anyone have this stereo?

Old 10-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have this stereo?

Does anyone have this stereo? Or know if its any good? I saw it at Kragen the other day for 100 bucks. It sounds like a cheap one, but I dont know how good it is, or bad. http://www.dualav.com/mobileaudio/xhdr6435.php
Old 10-30-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
im running Dual amp and 2 12in subs. awesome sound. They hit hard and low. they are considered low end brand but im happy with them. Although i am looking to add more storage units into my cab and will be looking to get rid of them soon.
So its a basic brand but still ok quality?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Firefighter:
Quote:
my stuff hasnt let me down. im happy with the quality. although for $100 you can get basic Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, and other name brands at that price. i run a basic Kenwood unit. its simple and works just how i want.
Thats what I was just thinking. Would a Pioneer be any better than the Dual?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer is better then dual. How much are you lookin to spend plus what features?
Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #5
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Pioneer is better then dual. How much are you lookin to spend plus what features?
somewhere around 100 bucks. It would be nice to plug in my phone. and the blue lights are a nessesity
Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #6
Firefighter:
Quote:
Get a Kenwood. ignore my bias
haha il look at them
Old 10-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #7
Firefighter:
Quote:
this is mine minus the usb port
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/grumb...s/kenwood2.jpg
i like how simple it is and it is dark at night so it isnt blinding you out of the corner of your eye at night.
that one looks good. how much did you pay for it?
Old 10-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
Firefighter:
Quote:
i want to say around $100. i order everything from crutchfield and i suggest you do the same best company i have dealt with. period.
ok. thanks for the tips. il take a look at kenwood tomorrow
Old 10-30-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
This is mine 130 off of Crutchfield.com Kenwood KDCX-395 It has all the bells and whistles for a very good price. And blue light's. It's a great hu.
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KDCX...Cx395&skipvs=T
Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 PM   #10
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meh kind of. I really love the Ipod button on it, I didn't think much of it when buying it but now I love it. The damned thing is so bright tho I need to splice it in with my dimmer knob.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
This is mine 130 off of Crutchfield.com Kenwood KDCX-395 It has all the bells and whistles for a very good price. And blue light's. It's a great hu.
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KDCX...Cx395&skipvs=T
How do you like it?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
Firefighter:
Oh and those of you that have the Kenwood, are the small buttons a pain? I noticed they are a bit small and was wondering if that is ever an issue.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #13
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Oh and those of you that have the Kenwood, are the small buttons a pain? I noticed they are a bit small and was wondering if that is ever an issue.
The buttons are fine to me.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #14
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
The buttons are fine to me.
ok cool
Old 11-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #17
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
ive got this one here and i love it so far its not too bright not to dim matches my white leds in the dash and it really is simple and down to earth doesnt have all the bs you never need or use its great

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_1307300...h=pioneer+deck
Old 11-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
ive got this one here and i love it so far its not too bright not to dim matches my white leds in the dash and it really is simple and down to earth doesnt have all the bs you never need or use its great

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_1307300...h=pioneer+deck
that one looks pretty good too