Notices

JL's PowerWedge Line

Old 10-30-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
tacco is on a distinguished road
tacco's Tacoma Gallery
JL's PowerWedge Line

Wanted to know if any of you have any kind of experience with this bad boy:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_136PWM1...cs#details-tab

Normally, I'm staying away from powered subs. But I have had great experience with JL and the price looks so great compared to the full set up.

Also, it is worth noting that I have recently left my "shaking the neighborhood" phase that I was in with my old car. Now, I am just looking for something to produce a cleaner bass than the typical muffled sound coming out of speakers.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
What are you putting it in? The wedge is backwards from what I'd think is usable in a Tacoma, but maybe it works for a non-hidden install in a RC or AC.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
tacco is on a distinguished road
tacco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah its an '09 ac so aside from the stealthbox, most installs are going to have to be right out in the open. I'm thinking of just knocking out one of the pathetic rear seats and bracketing it in there.