sound stream 0 0%
JBL 4 7.84%
JL 25 49.02%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
tacomas28 is on a distinguished road
tacomas28's Tacoma Gallery
best subs ur opinion

i was going to get some rockford fogsgate just wanna make the right choice?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
i was looking at those at first but my friend said to get rockfords because he may be able to get a deal but idk i want something i am sure ill like
Old 11-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
JR616 is on a distinguished road

Name: JAMES
JR616's Tacoma Gallery
rockford p3 punch is a good sub
Old 11-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I would read the reviews on Crutchfield.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
First buy were RFs never had a problem with them and loved the bang for the buck... Upgraded with another set of them... Havent had any others so i have no comparison just that i have had nothing but good experiences with them
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Too generic to answer.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
Killahemp is on a distinguished road
Killahemp's Tacoma Gallery
Look at Memphis Audio. I've been in the market for new speakers/subs for a couple of months now. These are the best I've heard out of anything I've found around town.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Where you from OP? Im trying to sell my Rockford Fosgate Punch's and they are the old style, not the cheesy new style. But you would have to be in AZ
Old 11-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Rockford Fosgate is all i use, i Back them 100% two 12" made my truck sound like it was a professional system. Go with there second level not Professional level but not the cheap level and youll be satisfied.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg43 View Post
Too generic to answer.
I agree. Let's change the scope of this poll a little to put things in perspective shall we? I'm going to prove once and for all how useless conversations like this really are.

Ready? GO!

Best women in your opinion?
  1. Blondes
  2. Brunettes
  3. Redheads

\/Responses\/
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomas28 View Post
i was going to get some blonde just wanna make the right choice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Love brunettes, great quality, amazing boobs, fair temper, and made in the USA. Never had a problem with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomas28 View Post
i was looking at those at first but my friend said to get a blonde because he may be able to hook me up with one but idk i want something i am sure ill like
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR616 View Post
I have a single friend who's blonde named Ashley Marie Smith. She's cool as hell and I think you'll like her. I've provided every piece of information needed so we're talking about one very specific girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hit up match.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
First time for me was with a blonde never had a problem with them and loved the bang for the buck... Upgraded with another one that had bigger boobs... Havent had any others so i have no comparison just that i have had nothing but good experiences with them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killahemp View Post
Look at redheads. I've been in the market for a new girlfriend for a couple of months now. These are the best I've seen out of anything I've found around town.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Where you from OP? Im trying to pawn off my blonde girlfriend and she likes to give old fashioned, not the cheesy new style. But you would have to be in AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I only screw blondes, I back them 100% two DD's made my truck rock like it was a flight simulator. Go with CC's not DD's but not AA's and you'll be satisfied.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #12
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Italyn Lol Epic.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:44 PM   #13
lbridges will become famous soon enoughlbridges will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Lee
lbridges's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Italyn Lol Epic.
Indeed. This is one I shall remember.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #14
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The point of it all is this...manufacturers make multiple products. In addition to their prior products, their current lineup has products that all perform differently and are intended to be used differently.

If I said, "What's the best car?" and someone yelled out "FORD, I have one and LOVE it". Our conversation would be largely unproductive. Maybe he's talking about the Ford GT and I'm thinking Fiesta.

Unless someone asks for brand suggestions only (who is likely an idiot) please refrain from throwing out generic brand suggestions. Only suggest specific model numbers.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #15
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
other
Old 11-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #16
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
other
Please, enlighten us...
Old 11-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #17
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Please, enlighten us...
He will say Sundown.

Btw, REP!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #18
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
OP JL Audio W3 is great. I'd have at least one in my truck if I could fit in behind my seats. They are the best subs I've ever heard in person for a lower priced sub. Plenty of bang when you want it and plenty of SQ when you don't want the bump. If money isn't an object get a Kicker Solo X, they sound great and when turned down can blend and give great bass to fill out a system turn them up and your whole town will feel them banging away.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #19
thanks

thanks u guys youve helped me alot its between the JLs and rockford just need to find ones that fit behind my seats in the double cab and hit hard
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #20
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
ascendant audio ftmfw. What you max depth you can run?