Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Which box would be cheaper?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:39 AM   #1
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Which box would be cheaper?

I plan on using 2 Jl Audio 10"w3v3s in my DC. I was about to order the supercrewsound box, but it came out to 174 with shipping. Just wondering if you guys think it would be cheaper if I just had a box built by a local car audio shop.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Am I missing something really obvious? Why not just go ask for a quote?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:12 AM   #3
What about my Member???
NaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shedNaYoung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NaYoung's Tacoma Gallery
Build it yourself. That price is ludicrous
Old 11-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
$174 with shipping included is a darn good price for an intricate box of that nature. What have you been smoking?
Old 11-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good price, what i dont like about them is that they use 5/8's mdf, bitch might flex if you send some real power to it
Old 11-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Am I missing something really obvious? Why not just go ask for a quote?
Because all the shops are closed on the weekend, and I thought i would just ask on this forum that supports tacoma owners. I was wondering if anyone got a cheaper box from a car audio shop