Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

cb radio install

Old 11-21-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
dfxdig is on a distinguished road

Army: sp4 15th trans
dfxdig's Tacoma Gallery
cb radio install

hi guy's, new here. first post. love this forum, good mods and tech info. i might install a custom cb radio. as we all know there is no room for one. on my last truck i made a custom bracket and installed my cb radio over the mirror. turned out sweet. i will be trying to figure out how to do another one in my 06 taco. cheers.

andy
Attached Thumbnails
cb radio install-611.jpg   cb radio install-612.jpg   cb radio install-744.jpg  
Old 11-21-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
dfxdig is on a distinguished road

Army: sp4 15th trans
dfxdig's Tacoma Gallery
k

k&n intake
Attached Thumbnails
cb radio install-1191.jpg  
Old 11-22-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... nice dakota.

But what do you mean there is no room for a cb? There is tons of room?
Old 11-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #5
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 11-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #6
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
You might look at the CBs that are mostly contained in the mic housing. They have a remote RF section that you can mount anywhere (under the console is a good idea) and then you can control all of the functions from the mic.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
Interweb wheeler
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...on-detail.html

Read this and enjoy! It's on my to-do list