1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

05 Taco Owner from Southern California

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by DirtJumper14, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Jun 26, 2007 at 10:00 AM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    Hello guys. I just recently bought a used 05 Tacoma 4-dr Blue TRD Off-Road. I have been wanting one for the longest time.....

I ride dirtbikes so of course the first thing I did was buy a CCRSport Bed Buddy to tie up my bike and strengthen the front of the bed. Works really well and the bed doesn't flex anymore. I want to lift it eventually about 3-6 inches but haven't decided on that yet. I work for an online car audio company so the stereo is coming soon. I would like to know if anyone had purchase the box that fits behind the rear seat and if so how the sound quality is. I have one that is made by scosche here at work but I am hesitant to get it before I get some good feedback....

2. Jun 26, 2007 at 10:20 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    Welcome to TW! Post some pics of your truck in the gallery when you get a chance. I'll move this thread to the audio forum so you can get a better answer to your question...

3. Jun 27, 2007 at 4:52 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Welcome to TW!

I haven't done anything other than upgrade my stereo, so I can't tell you about the box. That and I have an AccessCab. There are plenty of guys on here with DoubleCabs, though.

Products Discussed in

To Top