LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

05 Taco Owner from Southern California

Old 06-26-2007, 10:00 AM   #1
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
05 Taco Owner from Southern California

Hello guys. I just recently bought a used 05 Tacoma 4-dr Blue TRD Off-Road. I have been wanting one for the longest time.....

I ride dirtbikes so of course the first thing I did was buy a CCRSport Bed Buddy to tie up my bike and strengthen the front of the bed. Works really well and the bed doesn't flex anymore. I want to lift it eventually about 3-6 inches but haven't decided on that yet. I work for an online car audio company so the stereo is coming soon. I would like to know if anyone had purchase the box that fits behind the rear seat and if so how the sound quality is. I have one that is made by scosche here at work but I am hesitant to get it before I get some good feedback....
Old 06-26-2007, 10:20 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Post some pics of your truck in the gallery when you get a chance. I'll move this thread to the audio forum so you can get a better answer to your question...
Old 06-27-2007, 04:52 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW!

I haven't done anything other than upgrade my stereo, so I can't tell you about the box. That and I have an AccessCab. There are plenty of guys on here with DoubleCabs, though.