Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

2012 non entune bluetooth

Old 12-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
K2ufl is on a distinguished road
K2ufl's Tacoma Gallery
2012 non entune bluetooth

Anyone have any luck with their non entune 2012 radio? I use an iphone4s and it hooks up via bluetooth and I see the full amount of bars. However, when I talk to someone, they say that the connection is all muffled, although I hear them well. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ufl View Post
Anyone have any luck with their non entune 2012 radio? I use an iphone4s and it hooks up via bluetooth and I see the full amount of bars. However, when I talk to someone, they say that the connection is all muffled, although I hear them well. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!
Is there anything obstructing the microphones on the rear view mirror?*

*Assuming '12s have the same mic location as '11s
Old 12-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #3
K2ufl is on a distinguished road
K2ufl's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think so but I will check. That is a good point.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ufl View Post
I don't think so but I will check. That is a good point.
A simple way to see what your callers hear is as follows. Call your voicemail, record a new personalized greeting, listen to it, and now you know how it sounds. Rinse and repeat while trying different things to improve it (such as cleaning the mics, etc).

If it still has issues, your dealership should take a look. I'd just hate for it to be something stupid and embarrassing, leading you to waste your time...
Old 12-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
drwoodr is on a distinguished road
drwoodr's Tacoma Gallery
Mike is overhead between the map lights on the 2012. Mine sounds fine with my Blackberry.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
boydb is on a distinguished road
Name: boyd
boydb's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem- I changed phones plis complainted to the dealer service department, finally they replaced the micophine... it better but not great.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #7
TACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACWUT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACWUT's Tacoma Gallery
Havent had this problem. Sorry.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
Mine works great...dare I even say flawlessly!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #9
mtnbiker310 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
mtnbiker310's Tacoma Gallery
did you by chance sync your phonebook in your iphone4s with the blue tooth? I can not figure out how to do so...