Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

2012 stereos

Old 12-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
2012 stereos

anyone think the new stereos in the 2012 are a bit weak sounding? they have the two ceiling mounted speakers now, instead of the back i think. the new stereos just dont seem loud enough and have to crank them high.

i thought i got stiffed when i noticed no two back speakers but then realized later, the two speakers are ceiling mounted. just not feeling the new stereo and also weak how they dont come with the six disc cd changers either.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It is nothing new man. 09 and up access cabs have always had the ceiling exciters and the base stereo has always been junk.

live via
Old 12-13-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
It is nothing new man. 09 and up access cabs have always had the ceiling exciters and the base stereo has always been junk.

live via
well thats weak. i miss my stock 06 cd changer and the sound was better. looks like an upgrade is in order. so none of them come with the changers anymore either?
Old 12-14-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
The Ceiling must ONLY be on the access because im sure that in my 12' DCSB that i have door mounted speakers in the back, only thing i plan on changin in the speakers and adding amp and subs since i like having the stock set up up front ( usb port kinda hidden, and having my stearing wheel controls work ) and honestly who needs a 6 disk changer anymore i load all my cds onto my Ipod and plug that B***H in and go haha, but on a serious note, yeah the sound system kinda sucks, wont lie though my ford i just traded in was able to put out better base wile cranked (stock) then the toyota, i found that as long at the base isnt maxed when you turn it up then you are fine ( but i like my music so a upgrade is in order).

Sorry for jacking post, OP