1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

06 X Cab speaker replacement

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by tigerdongal, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Jun 30, 2007 at 4:40 AM
    tigerdongal

tigerdongal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Memphis PR Amp, Memphis 10" Sub, Custom Sub-box, Undcover tonneau, Pioneer DEH-P7900BT, USB Adaptor, Steering Column Adapter, Crossfire Car Audio XP2402 on the speakers. Now with dB Platinums and also custom tweeter mounts!
    Hello all.
    I already have a 250w Memphis sub and I think a 2 way amp too. What speakers can I run successfully on the factory head unit and get a decent sound? I was thinking on the lines of Infinity 6022si's as shallow mounts are handy for the rear doors.
    Also I take it I can run all four speakers through the amp but it would probably not be the best thing to do, so please let me know what you think.

TD

2. Jun 30, 2007 at 4:55 AM
    tigerdongal

tigerdongal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Memphis PR Amp, Memphis 10" Sub, Custom Sub-box, Undcover tonneau, Pioneer DEH-P7900BT, USB Adaptor, Steering Column Adapter, Crossfire Car Audio XP2402 on the speakers. Now with dB Platinums and also custom tweeter mounts!
    I forgot to add theres a US-SPEC aux port too thats amazing with my Zen Vision.

Products Discussed in

To Top