Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Amp to factory stereo plug

Old 12-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Amp to factory stereo plug

Can anyone tell me where I can find a plug to go from an aftermarket amplifier to the factory stereo. I'm having trouble finding one and any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Unless your amp has "signal sensing" turn on you may want to consider an LOC as mentioned but with remote turn on capabilities.