Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Show off those aftermarket stereo systems!

View Poll Results: Which stereo do you have?
Alpine 155 15.24%
JVC 74 7.28%
Eclipse 16 1.57%
Kenwood 203 19.96%
Sony 55 5.41%
Pioneer 436 42.87%
Jensen 4 0.39%
Other. Specify in thread 74 7.28%
Voters: 1017. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Show off those aftermarket stereo systems!

I'm glad I went with the decision of a new stereo. I love mine! Post pictures of your aftermarket stereos! Here's mine. JVC KW-R500:

Old 03-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Wants to learn all about his Taco.
Taylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Taylor's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was in it when I bought it. I like it much more than the basic stereo.

I still have the stock speakers, though, I believe.

Old 03-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyBusGaming View Post
Mine was in it when I bought it. I like it much more than the basic stereo.

I still have the stock speakers, though, I believe.

Nice! 1st gens are welcomed too
Old 03-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Oh yay. Another poll...
Old 03-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD

It's a nice radio. I like that I can make it match the Tacoma dash lighting. I used to use JVC stereos, but I haven't seen anything I liked from them since my KD-SHX850
Old 03-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD

It's a nice radio. I like that I can make it match the Tacoma dash lighting. I used to use JVC stereos, but I haven't seen anything I liked from them since my KD-SHX850
That's awesome! I would get something like that, but I like the one I bought because it has what I need and it has what I want
Old 03-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
NORTHERN RED-NECK
udy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shedudy2554 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
udy2554's Tacoma Gallery
Pioneer something...8000...somethingbut I'll look it up for you. It's got Bluetooth, HD (not used), I-pod (not being used...yet), and sat. radio (also not being used).

Installed it last Oct. with Boston Acoustic components front and rear. Amp and Sub done last weekend!

Old 03-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #11
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
Pioneer something...8000...somethingbut I'll look it up for you. It's got Bluetooth, HD (not used), I-pod (not being used...yet), and sat. radio (also not being used).

Installed it last Oct. with Boston Acoustic components front and rear. Amp and Sub done last weekend!

Nice! I love double dins!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:26 PM   #14
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
mines not all fancy head unit n all. But mine well i post a pic. -_- make me go out side lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
mines not all fancy head unit n all. But mine well i post a pic. -_- make me go out side lol!
Sweet!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
Trent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrent is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Trent's Tacoma Gallery

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

Works great. Bluetooth and iPod control is awesome. My favorite feature is the built in Pandora control.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #17
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

Works great. Bluetooth and iPod control is awesome. My favorite feature is the built in Pandora control.
Nice! Mine has those too
Old 03-11-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
450rider is on a distinguished road
450rider's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Pioneer AVH-P4300dvd now but i am going to sell it once the Pioneer AVH-P8400BH comes out . I will try to post pics of the 8400 when i get it installed

Products Discussed in this Thread