LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Scoshe Single DIN dash kit with toyota metal brackets?

Old 03-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Scoshe Single DIN dash kit with toyota metal brackets?

Anyone used the Scosche Single Din TA2052B dash kit with the OEM metal brackets? Any issues with doing so?

I want to get rid of the metra kit I bought last summer - comments appreciated.