Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Second Skin sound dampening...

Old 01-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Second Skin sound dampening...

Ok, so $700 later and damplifier pro on the back wall, floor, inner/outer door skins and luxury liner pro on the floor and inside the door, I can't tell a difference! I'm sure if I had a stock truck right next to mine, I would be able to tell SOMETHING, but so far, I can't tell anything. It's CERTAINLY not the "tomb-like" experience that they advertise on their website......

Anyone else use Second Skin stuff and actually like it??
Old 01-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Dealer/Sales Rep for Sundown Audio.
atsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really niceatsaubrey is just really nice
atsaubrey's Tacoma Gallery
Best stuff on the planet. I use it exclusively. We can chat about that as well tomorrow.