Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

yes i did use the search, but still need help!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

808trdsport's Tacoma Gallery
yes i did use the search, but still need help!

anyone have the wiring diagram for the stock harness? for a 09 taco v6. I need to find the stock ground. I thought I seen it here somewhere, but I can't find it now.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is Brown.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen a couple of ground wires. One is on the neg side of the battery of coarse and the other you can see on the top of the frame rail under the bed, Sorry cant pinpoint which side at the moment, it is a monsoon in east Tennessee.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
808trdsport has a spectacular aura about808trdsport has a spectacular aura about

i meant 08, but does it matter? also for the jbl system.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I grabbed this from www.the12volt.com

Radio 12v blue/yellow + radio harness
Radio Ground brown - radio harness
Radio Ignition gray + radio harness
Radio Illumination green + radio harness
Factory Amp Turn-on N/A
Power Antenna N/A
LF Speaker +/- pink - purple +,- radio harness or amplifier
Notes: If equipped, the amplifier is on the passenger side rear cabin wall.
RF Speaker +/- lt. green - blue +,- radio harness or amplifier
LR Speaker +/- black - yellow +,- radio harness or amplifier
RR Speaker +/- red - white +,- radio harness or amplifier
Old 01-06-2009, 03:11 PM   #6

thanks i will try it out.