1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Installed Pioneer -4400BH and have a problem

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TNKATOY, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Jul 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    TNKATOY

TNKATOY [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Nebraska, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport
    20" XD Rockstars, 20x1250x33 Toyo, 3" lift, 5% tint all the way around
    just finished installing my new headunit and it looks amazing. pics later.... too much on my mind. well. the right door speakers both front and rear are popping.... thought it was my hack wire job, so i pulled it out and did it right. get it back in once more and the same problem.... pulled it out again, bench tested by hooking up known good speakers straight off the headunit. same problem... I know theres a year warranty on the head unit, but I leave for work 750 miles away on monday... driving the truck. be gone for 8 days. and without music and C&R show that trip gets incredibly long. any ideas? is the headunit amp blown? how's the left work and the right not? I dont get it. any help would be greatly appreciated

(BTW. took it over to my cousin who went to school for audio/video stuff and he went over everything. no wires are crossed and he said everything looks good, but didnt have time to really help, since he's racing tonight)

2. Jul 21, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    deanbhula1

deanbhula1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Im not sure about the headunit but u can always put the stock one back for ur trip...all u need to do is remove the harness from the stock to pioneer...

Products Discussed in

To Top