1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help deciding

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by b2200srunnin, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Jul 30, 2012 at 5:01 AM
    b2200srunnin

b2200srunnin [OP] Pipeliner

Member:
    First Name:
    Dustin
    Columbus, MS
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 trd pkg
    Foglight mod, Toytec Ultimate lift, Dakar leaf pack, Retros by Ant, led lights inside and out, URD TCAI/MAF sensor, Aero 2525 muffler, BFD 18x9 Matte Bronze wheels, Relentless Aluminum front bumper and steel rear bumper, 76mm Throttle body, '13+ mirrors with blinker lights, complete audio upgrade
    It's time to upgrade the door speakers again but this time it's gonna be done right. I've got powerbass components but they do not sound good anymore. I was thinking about getting either morel components or hybrid audio. Just dont know which ones would have a better sound quality. If I go with hybrid ill prolly get the clarus line. I'm undecided on which morels speaker to get, probably around the same price range I guess. Any input on either would be nice. Also any amp recommendations, I'm a big fan of fosgate stuff.

2. Jul 30, 2012 at 5:25 AM
    dylan199

dylan199 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I just installed a pair of hat legatia l6's. The sq is amazing and they can play real low. I have mine crossed at 50hz/18db.

Products Discussed in

To Top