So after six months with my new truck I think I need to upgrade at least part of my sound system. The following are my concerns:
· Door speakers pop (distortion) at volume and even rattle on some songs
· Sub behind rear seats rattles everything back there now (thinking dynomatt)
· Really happy with head unit and playing Pandora so do not wish to change.
· What should I replace my door speakers with to still keep the bass (mid) but get more highs? Do I need to also put an amp on the new highs?
· How can I go about reducing the rattle from the sub? Is dynomatt the best option? Not like it bangs that hard but the rattle just sounds gross and has gotten progressively worse.
· I am happy to replace the sub, but can I do all of this and keep my stock HU?
I am not worried about spending the money needed to get a quality system, I just do not know much in this area. I would greatly appreciate recommendations on sub, amp, and door speaker combos that will be clean and a good upgrade from my entune setup.