Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Best Prices

Old 10-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Leonel is on a distinguished road

Leonel's Tacoma Gallery
Best Prices

Hi guys
Would you please point me to the supplier with best prices for equipment and install parts.
Thank you
Leonel
Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I would tend to think that no ONE store has the best prices on everything. That being said, I always check www.SonicElectronix.com first.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.crutchfield.com
Old 10-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Amazons doing pretty good these days too. I just got my 420 MSRP radio for 278 on Amazon.

That being said, don't forget about your local stereo shop. They tend to give you good support, good shops are a dying breed, and most shops are getting run out of business due to online sales, they can't compete.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Leonel is on a distinguished road

Leonel's Tacoma Gallery
JL won't warranty their product if you don't get it from one of their distributors.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
That being said, don't forget about your local stereo shop. They tend to give you good support, good shops are a dying breed, and most shops are getting run out of business due to online sales, they can't compete.
Truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonel View Post
JL won't warranty their product if you don't get it from one of their distributors.
Which is why I ended up buying my JL HD 900/5 from a local shop who's owner I'm friends with. I told him that the prices were cheaper online and I wouldn't pay sales tax from them either (which on an $800 amp is a lot). I asked if he'd consider selling it for a little less to compensate for the sales tax and price discount. It was still a little less money online but I knew if anything happened he'd stand by the sale.

Which, in the end was a life saver because the amp started doing funny things fairly quickly. I returned it and he replaced it. Well worth the extra money in this instance but sometimes it's not always that way.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Last time I checked JL didn't have any authorized online retailers but if they do now...its a short list and will be on their website. On top of that they will not warranty unless a JL authorized installer does the work. Although if you're friendly with your local retailer they will usually hook you up if you installed it yourself. Kinda something to keep the business going.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #8
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
I buy all my stuff at my trusted car audio shop in case I need to send something back for warranty. Good thing is I have yet to need to send anything back for warranty and I've been going to this shop for 12+ years. I don't trust anyone working on my audio but them. I pay more but I don't pay for tax, installation nor wiring, boxes or custom work. When you built that relationship with a good mechanic or car audio installer they will treat you well and not jack you for every dime.