Impedance: Dual 4-ohm voice coils
Old 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
watts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
JL 500/1. Hopefully your sub can truly handle 600 watts

it says 600w max im prouble going to tuen down the gain. hahah that amp is like 600$ im looking for some thing cheaper.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
If you get the amp, tune it right or it will blow the shit out of that sub. Tune it right and it will be one of the best sounding setups.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
You fit w3's behind your seat?
That was an old system, it was in my Honda Prelude. I used to have an even bigger system, 2 10s and 2 12's in ported boxes stacked behind my seat of my old ranger... LoL
Old 10-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Alotta sound quality. Basswise a single rockford fosgate powered by a 250/1. Pounds pretty good, my change stays in the trays with this system though

I am trying to crunch some numbers and see if its possible to build a T-line box and still fit it behind the seats.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #13
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Once ya get used to it, you don't miss the huge amounts of bass. I'm sure the people ahead of me can hear my bass, but I know I'm not rattling their change so I don't feel like an asshole anymore. I'll never forget the guy that crawled out his window from 8 cars ahead to yell at me for my shit being so loud when I had my old system. My parents use to be able to hear me from over a mile away coming home at night. Oh to be young and careless again.... LoL

I gotta find out if its even worth it to build a T-line with a shallow sub.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #15
949 is on a distinguished road
949's Tacoma Gallery
whats your budget
Old 10-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #16
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
I can get you a JL Audio HD 900/5 for 600.00. Brand new in a box if you want one amp for the whole system. 1,000 amp
Old 10-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #17
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
da money

Quote:
Originally Posted by 949 View Post
whats your budget
i would like to spend around 150$
Old 10-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #18
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtxsub View Post
i would like to spend around 150$
Craigslist for a used JL 500/1. They're usually around 200 but I've seen them lower
Old 10-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #19
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I'll also note that its hard to break a slash series amp...so you can usually feel safe buying one used.