Notices

Phone mounts... Lets see them

Old 10-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Next Level Tactical. On FB
Chris Rainero is on a distinguished road

Name: christopher
Chris Rainero's Tacoma Gallery
Phone mounts... Lets see them

I need a good place to put my Iphone in my Taco 2012.. Help pics would be great..
Old 10-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
RAM finger mount. It's adjustable to fit your phone

Old 10-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post

how... how do you even drive? that would be sensory overload for me.. never would be able to focus on the pavement! i do like the mount ram mount though.. ill have to look into it
Old 10-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.proclipusa.com/iphone-mou...ne-mounts.aspx

ProClip makes some nice iPhone mounts.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
how... how do you even drive? that would be sensory overload for me.. never would be able to focus on the pavement! i do like the mount ram mount though.. ill have to look into it
Truck drives itself...lol

This picture doesn't even show the radar detector above the mirror.

The GPS and CB are only on when I am on the trails. Phone is right there pulling navigation duties and music streaming. Ultraguage is always on but mainly used for current and avg MPG. I have gotten used to having it all there.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Old photo, and it's changed slightly, but....

68˘ stud strap from HD, and (now, not in the photo) remnant amount of black rattle can. Also no longer have the ugly white mount nor the iPhone... now there's a Moto Razr with it's matching nav mount.

Just minus the window arm portion
Old 10-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #7
geoff7877 has a spectacular aura aboutgeoff7877 has a spectacular aura about

geoff7877's Tacoma Gallery
I use a cup holder.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGT View Post
Old photo, and it's changed slightly, but....

68˘ stud strap from HD, and (now, not in the photo) remnant amount of black rattle can. Also no longer have the ugly white mount nor the iPhone... now there's a Moto Razr with it's matching nav mount.

Just minus the window arm portion
I really like the window mount. Where did you get that ?
Old 10-28-2012, 08:09 AM   #9
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post

How do you concentrate with your cap on the dash that would drive me nuts
Old 10-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #10

Thank you friends.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
Cruise
TheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud ofTheSmash133 has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
TheSmash133's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
How do you concentrate with your cap on the dash that would drive me nuts
Its alot to deal with but I think its sick hahaha