Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

2013 Stock JBL HU bluetooth probs

Old 10-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Stock JBL HU bluetooth probs

Hey all,
I just got a new 2013 TRD off road 4x4 DCSB with the JBL HU and apparently it came with navi although I didn't order it and the sticker didnt say and dealer did not know that it came with it.
Anyway, the problem is the phone. I cannot turn the ringtone down. Its super loud when someone calls me. I can access the ringtone volume in the general settings menu, but its stuck all the way up and I cannot get it to go down. When I touch the minus (-) button, it beeps, but the volume bars will not go down. It does this with or without a phone connected so I know its not the phone. Any ideas before I take it back to the dealer?
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #2
wolfSD is on a distinguished road
wolfSD's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth volume

We're you able to find out how to turn the volume down? I just bought a 2013 and I'm experiencing the same issue. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
Box2Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Herb
Box2Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You have to go thru the setup menu you should find the selection your looking for but you must have you Bluetooth device connected in order for you to select that option. At least that's what I've learned with mine but also my HU is none JBL.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #4
mytacoma
tquang will become famous soon enough
Name: mytacoma
tquang's Tacoma Gallery
It on your steering Wheel, It control both your HU and BT volume