Notices

Alpine DVD head unit install question

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
GMANSLV07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Glenn
GMANSLV07's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine DVD head unit install question

I have recently installed an Alpine IVE-W530 and it won't play DVDs because it needs to have a sequence to allow it play DVDs (or change any useful settings like time and date). You have to push the brake pedal then engage the parking brake, disengage the parking break, re-engage the parking brake and finally release the brake. I was wondering if any one could tell me which wire I need to splice into for the brakes.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
buy this, wiring it in and call it a day http://www.amazon.com/PAC-TR7-Univer...ywords=pac+tr7

Products Discussed in this Thread