Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

home made access cab sub box

Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #23
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
That is even better! How did you do the rear speakers iv got one of the tweeters in the ceiling squeaking pretty bad.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 AM   #24
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
That is even better! How did you do the rear speakers iv got one of the tweeters in the ceiling squeaking pretty bad.
I am not much of a stereo guy, so I pay a pro to do it. he did the tweeters in the front doors along with speakers up front as well. Pioneer AVH P3200-BT,all Infinity Kappa series speakers (4),Infinity Referance tweeters, Kicker sub, Infinity Amp.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:49 AM   #25
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm jelly
Old 10-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #26
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
The speaker mounting locations in the rear door frames are still there, so mounting them isnt a problem but you would have to cut your door panels. I plan on attempting it soon
Old 01-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #27

I have a question for you sub guys. Id rather not start another post for a simple question, I bedlinered the subbox a few month ago and now my sunglass holder/garage opener thing rattles and i cant take it anymore. Iv wedged a piece of paper inbetween the gaps and it quiets it a bit, but is still annoying. Curious if you guys have had this same rattle and know of a way to stop it.