Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Bluetooth idea

Old 11-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth idea

I was looking at bluetooth hu's. Found this.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...od-DDX419.html

I noticed that there is a bluetooth adapter for this hu. Can I do the same thing to a hu that has a usb connection? My new cell phone won't work on my current hu unless I have the bluetooth adapter ... ... from what I read online. I also treid connecting it bvia usb and selecting all the options that are given from the usb connecting. NONE of them worked, all I can do via usb connection is charge my cell phone. It's a Nokia E73 Mode.