Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

I Need Help with Stereo wiring problem!

Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Fuuaaaaaaa!!
tecate12 is a name known to alltecate12 is a name known to alltecate12 is a name known to alltecate12 is a name known to alltecate12 is a name known to alltecate12 is a name known to all

Name: Martin
tecate12's Tacoma Gallery
Question I Need Help with Stereo wiring problem!

i have a Pioneer AVH-4200dvd double din stereo head unit which i installed myself a couple of years ago. a short time after the install i noticed the radio will change stations by itself. a couple of years down the road it has gotten to be an annoying problem (and slightly more common) is it possible it is a wiring problem? or is it a glitch in my head unit? im thinking of taking it apart and re crimping the wires to see if that fixes it. should i even bother? HELP PLEASE!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I posted in your other thread but its likely a glitch in your system. Another thought though is to make sure someone didn't have a brain fart and plugged something into the remote input plug. Its the little 3.5mm jack on the back side of your radio.