Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Bluetooth stopped working

Old 11-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
paradox414 is on a distinguished road
paradox414's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth stopped working

I have a 2012 Tacoma with bluetooth. The BT stopped working this week. I had it all setup and working great but just stopped for no reason to me at all. At first I thought it was because I rebooted my iPhone5. The BT display went away on the truck audio display. At the stop light, I thought maybe the stereo system needed to be turned off and powered back up. I turned the truck off and back on and the BT display came back on. Today, I can't get it back at all. Is there a secret to this or might I have a defective stereo system? It's not the iPhone5 because it spins and spins trying to connect and was connected just fine before all this. I went to the stereo system Audio setup and it's like the system does not have bluetooth.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Make sure your wifi is turned off on your phone. Wifi interferes with bluetooth since they're both 2.4Ghz and in close range.