Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Flash drive dosen't work

Old 11-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
pappabear is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
pappabear's Tacoma Gallery
Flash drive dosen't work

I have a 2012 or tacoma, with just the stock radio..no upgrade. Here's the problem, my Bro sent me a flashdrive to play in my truck, when I plug it in and hit aux all it tells me is no support. Tried it today in a friends car and it plays great. Am I doing something wrong? The radio plays fine along with satelight radio and the CD's. Just thought i'd ask before I call the stealership. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Probably the wrong file system format. I think they only accept FAT32. I could be wrong though. Does the USB port even accept mass storage mode?
Old 11-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Big Dustin will become famous soon enough

Name: Dustin
Big Dustin's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed a lot of issues with how the files are on the flash drive. I cant remember exactly what the problem was since I took my stock radio out like 6 months ago, but I think it had something to do with the extra folders on the flash drive. Try getting rid of all folders, and just have the files in the root folder.