1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rockford Fosgate 10'' sub behind seat

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by bennett, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Nov 20, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    bennett

bennett [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bennett
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4X4
    5100s on all 4 corners(Fronts at .85); Eibach Coils; Toytec Diff Drop; Toytec Top Plate Spacers; Toytec AAL; 285/75R16 MTZs
  2. Nov 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM
    ToyTaco408

ToyTaco408 Taco Life

Member:
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport SR5
    I believe there is a thread in the A/V that a gentlemen puts two tens in his double cab and another thread where a guy builds boxes..

3. Nov 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    you shouldn't have any problem with that.. I used audio enhancers box for 2-10's in my double cab but we have done a single 10 in a truck box... in one we were able to fit it in the storage area on the drivers side in a smaller size truck box and the other we removed the storage piece on the driver side and just used a standard truck box and it worked great!

4. Nov 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    bennett

bennett [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bennett
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4X4
    5100s on all 4 corners(Fronts at .85); Eibach Coils; Toytec Diff Drop; Toytec Top Plate Spacers; Toytec AAL; 285/75R16 MTZs
    Did the box you used for the single 10 have a cutout for the piece of frame that juts out? That piece is the only thing im worried about. I know i would have plenty of room for a regular truck box if that wasn't there

Products Discussed in

To Top