Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Aftermarket Back-Up Camera Recommendation

Old 11-23-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket Back-Up Camera Recommendation

I tried searching but it seems that not very many people are posting about aftermarket back up cameras here. I have a swing away tire carrier so the stock back up camera won't be effective for me. Does anyone have an aftermarket one? I rather not get a new head unit so I would prefer a seperate display. Some reviews on amazon say that Pyle ones aren't very good.

Any advice?
Old 11-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
really depends.. you should be able to get a pioneer/ any other rca fed tag mount camera and depending on how good you are with saudering... you should be able to install an aftermarket camera and sauder in the the factory wires so you dont have to have a seperate display..