Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Using Stock Speakers for New Speaker Adapter

Old 07-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #21
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
It's Tj0hn fault! He revived it!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #22
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
I sooo needed a good laugh...

Sympathies for the OP though... just not much in terms of common sense I guess.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #23
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
No way in hell was I passing by this train wreck and not throwing a rock at it!
Old 07-10-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj0hn View Post
No way in hell was I passing by this train wreck and not throwing a rock at it!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #25
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Am I in trouble? Clicked the link in your sig...very nice installs by the way.

Now! Let this thread die an appropriate death. My bad for reviving it....

Old 07-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #26
samiam22691 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sam
samiam22691's Tacoma Gallery
Whoahhh.. I never expected this post to attract all the haters on TacomaWorld. Yikes. Couple of things, yes I know it's not pretty, I'm working a few options to clean it up. Second, I'm not really worried about it because in the end I accomplished what I set out to do, which was to improve sound. So I'm not really concerned about a plastic door panel, I'll have this truck for a long long time and there's nothing functionally wrong here. Lastly- chalk this up to measure twice cut once (or not at all) by the time I realized they wouldn't fit I had already taken it one step too far, so this was a secondary option. Still works great.

Anyway- thanks for all the constructive criticism (and sympathy from some of you). I'll be sure to post when I tear out the passenger seat to make room for some subs (that was a joke side of the room that is taking this way too seriously).

Cheers!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #27
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Pwnage!