LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

High Quality car audio place in Denver

Old 11-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
High Quality car audio place in Denver

Im having trouble with my double din kenwood and have been for a while. I had it installed at al and eds in CA and i have never been happy. I was wondering if anyone knew of a high quality car audio place in the Denver area so I can finally get it fixed the right way.

Thanks
Old 11-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
a best buy will do you right if its not a full blown custom install
Old 11-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
bump
Old 12-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
cool thanks
Old 12-02-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
bump
Old 12-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
This space intentionally left blank.
Boring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoring is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Discharged honorably many years ago.
Boring's Tacoma Gallery
Try http://lynxcustoms.com/
I have a friend in Denver and they worked on his stereo.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
sweet thanks im in boulder so it might be a trek but thanks