LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Streaming audio with iPhone 5?

Old 11-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monsterkx2fiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Streaming audio with iPhone 5?

I've looked everywhere and tarted everything on all previous threads and nothing is working.

I have an I phone 5 and I previously had a droid. Neither one will stream music. I have reset my head unit with no luck. Also when pairing my phone I do not get the option of pairing or music? Am I missing something?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
does the stock '09 even do that? I didn't think it did.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I just got an iphone 5 last week (ditched my glitchy android) and I have no problem streaming music with mine. I have an alpine headunit with bluetooth. In fact, it connects to bluetooth much quicker than my android did. I found with the android many times, I had to manually pair the devices together.

My buddy has an iphone 5 and it pairs up and streams with his 2012 Taco factory headunit just fine.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
monsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonsterkx2fiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
does the stock '09 even do that? I didn't think it did.
From what I understand if your head unit is Bluetooth capable then it should connect.
I wouldn't mind but I drop my phone a lot so I got a case. But now my aux cord can't connect
Old 11-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #5

So no music from my phone which grinds my gears
Old 11-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #6

Wait is there any special button you push on the head unit? Do you have an aux cord in your port?
Old 12-12-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a little late on this but I have an '09 with JBL including bluetooth and unfortunately it DOES NOT include the streaming music option. I've set mine up for voice commands, bluetooth with my Iphone 5 (and previous Android Evo), but it doesn't stream music for some reason. Sucks!!