Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

WTB any dash kit even broken ones!

Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
WTB any dash kit even broken ones!

Looking to buy a few dash kits single din double din clean painted or broken it doesn't matter! Lmk what you have
Old 12-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
jerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to behold
jerysan's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jerysan
2Din faceplate. Its's a Scosche TA2053S9B, but it has one broken tab, other than that is in perfect condition.

Price:20.00
Old 12-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Which tab is broken? New they are $20 free shipping not trying to insult you but $20 is a little much for a broken dash kit
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Impressive Member
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
I have a kit out in my shop, it's grey textured, no broken pieces.

What do you think it is worth for me to ship it to you?
Old 12-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #5

Like i said ebay sells the double.din kit for like $21 with free shipping so i dont know i just figured there were people out there with kits they will never use that want to get rid of....you tell me!!
Old 12-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
jerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to beholdjerysan is a splendid one to behold
jerysan's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jerysan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
Which tab is broken? New they are $20 free shipping not trying to insult you but $20 is a little much for a broken dash kit
Lower left tab.
What I have is the dash kit w/ brackets. If you just want the faceplate
$10 plus shipping.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
I'll send ya my semi-used Metra kit for $15... PM if interested