LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

Audio installer

Old 12-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
Winger12003 will become famous soon enoughWinger12003 will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
Winger12003's Tacoma Gallery
Audio installer

Anyone know of a reputable Audio installer in or within 50 miles of Elizabeth City, NC?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, but I only know a single one in Portland

Guess who
Old 12-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger12003 View Post
Anyone know of a reputable Audio installer in or within 50 miles of Elizabeth City, NC?
What are you trying to do?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Lemme guess, another Coastie?

I was gonna try to hop a flight there in the next week or two to pick up a plane, but I might be too late. I'd look into someone in VA Beach, otherwise look for a smart tweet to help you out

I'll keep you posted if I make the flight.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:43 AM   #5
Winger12003 will become famous soon enoughWinger12003 will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
Winger12003's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for someone to install Focal speakers, Focal amp, Focal powered sub, and sound processor to stock non JBL head unit. I suck at this kind of stuff, plus i don't have the patience.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Ugg, shit. I forgot to write you. I'm in town right now and had time today but got sidetracked.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #7
OSUbuckeyes is on a distinguished road
OSUbuckeyes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger12003 View Post
Looking for someone to install Focal speakers, Focal amp, Focal powered sub, and sound processor to stock non JBL head unit. I suck at this kind of stuff, plus i don't have the patience.
I've been looking at adding a Sound Ordnance sub to my stock non JBL head unit as well, but I haven't had any luck finding threads saying how to do this or whether it is even possible.

Were you able to get everything hooked up to your stock HU? Here is the sub I'm looking at:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_777B8PT...PT.html?tp=114
Old 01-09-2013, 04:27 PM   #8
t_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to allt_e is a name known to all
Name: Erik
t_e's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUbuckeyes View Post
I've been looking at adding a Sound Ordnance sub to my stock non JBL head unit as well, but I haven't had any luck finding threads saying how to do this or whether it is even possible.

Were you able to get everything hooked up to your stock HU? Here is the sub I'm looking at:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_777B8PT...PT.html?tp=114
Easiest way with a stock HU is a line out converter.