Notices

Eclipse 726e questions

Old 12-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
cjcarner is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Colin
cjcarner's Tacoma Gallery
Eclipse 726e questions

For those with this head unit, I have a non-JBL system with blu logic and Sirius. My question is: are both of these compatible with the 726e, or will I have to buy add ons to retain a Bluetooth button and satellite radio? Thanks!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about the button but the Eclipse has the bluetooth built into the unit itself. So when someone calls you you just tap the answer icon on the screen. What functionality does this Blu logic thing have you want to keep?

Sirius satellite radio should be compatible with the unit. I think there's even a stock connector that works with the eclipse. You just need to make sure your Sirius subscription is paid for.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Army:
I like having the external mic on the blu logic.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The 726e comes with an external mic that you can place anywhere in the cabin. I put mine up on the headliner near the rear view mirror.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
Army:
Alright thanks for the heads up
Old 12-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
Sounds Gooooood

No problem man. PM me if you have any other questions. I still have mine installed. If you connect the brown wires from the unit to the main harness you can even keep your steering wheel controls!