Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Audio & Video

Notices

bluetooth question stock radio

Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
bluetooth question stock radio

okay this is probably so stupid but its been killing me for the past month. i have the stock radio with the 6 disk (if that matters) and i want to hook up my bluetooth from phone to the car, obviously. now the book said if the little bluetooth emblem was showing on my screen i would be able to do it. well, its not showing. do i even have a bluetooth on this truck. i feel like an idiot. i searched every keyword possible on here trying to figure it out with no luck
Old 12-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
My 2011 has Bluetooth, but only for making calls. I had the JBL 6-disc changer system and it doesn't support A2DP. Pretty sure that's a new feature added to the en-tune systems in the 2012's and up.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
sparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the rough
Army: 42A
Name: Ben
sparkyufo's Tacoma Gallery
You have to have the Bluetooth option installed on the truck. You can get it put in, but if you don't see the emblem, you don't have it.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyufo View Post
You have to have the Bluetooth option installed on the truck. You can get it put in, but if you don't see the emblem, you don't have it.
thanks, looks like ill just buy an AUX cord. just wanted to take the 'free' way out lol